Details about BBSRC Future Leader Fellowships, 2017
BBSRC Future Leader Fellowships, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Any area of science within their remit. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £300k . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of the UK.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Deadline: 11 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £300k
The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council is offering 12 BBSRC Future Leader Fellowships, 2017 that are open to candidates who wish to gain leadership skills and conduct individual research.
- Candidates applying for BBSRC Future Leader Fellowships, 2017 must have either completed their Ph.D. study or expect to complete Ph.D. viva successfully by 30 November 2017.
- Applicants cannot have more than 5 years of active postdoctoral research employment before the announcement of FLFs.
- Candidates applying for must demonstrate high potential.
The applicants of BBSRC Future Leader Fellowships, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- CV in standard CV template
- Case for support and track record
- Pathways to impact plan
- List of publications
- Diagrammatic work plan
- Data management plan
- Career development plan
- Statement from host group Principal Investigator
- Justification of resources
- Head of the department statement
The following are the factors based on which selection of the candidates will be made:
- Scientific quality of the proposed research project
- Feasibility of the proposed research project
- Timeliness and how it will advance the field
- Evidence of independence and leadership
- How the fellowship will advance the career of applicant
- Track record
- Research Environment:
- The scientific environment of the host department and institute
- Evidence of research support, career, and professional development support