Details about Bayer International Fellowships in Germany 2023
Bayer International Fellowships in Germany 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Drug Discovery, Agricultural Sciences, Medical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Bayer foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: The Bayer foundation
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €10,000
The Bayer Science & Education Foundation is conducting Bayer Fellowship Program to apprentices and students of medical and scientific disciplines.
Eligibility for Bayer International Fellowships:
- Applicants from all nationalities are welcome to apply for the Bayer International Fellowships in Germany.
- The fellowship is open to students and young professionals that would like to study or work outside of their home country.
- Interested candidates must be dedicated and stay committed towards the fellowship program.
- Applicants of Bayer International Fellowships will be pursuing their study or research project in Germany.
- Confirmation letter.
- Project Proposal.
- Recent transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Benefits of Fellowships:
The successful applicants of Bayer International Fellowships will receive a stipend of up to EUR 10,000.