Details about Bauhaus University President's Scholarship, 2019
Bauhaus University President's Scholarship, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Bauhaus University, Weimar and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 450 euros per month for a year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Germans.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 450 euros per month for a year
Bauhaus University President's Scholarship, 2019 is open to applicants who are particularly involved in the intercultural exchange.
- Applicants of Bauhaus University President's Scholarship, 2019 should be registered in course of study at the University.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarships.
- Recipients of Bauhaus University President's Scholarship, 2019 can only work in a part-time job by following relevant regulations.
- Final report is expected to be submitted by the successful applicants.
- A detailed CV should be included.
- Letter of motivation in at most 2 pages.
- Proof of their achievement with at least with "good" evaluated achievement in their course of study.
- Copies of diplomas/bachelor's degree (If applicable).
- Letter of recommendation should be submitted separately as a .pdf file.
- Proof of extracurricular activities.
- Proof of German language proficiency (if any).
- Application for this Scholarship should be submitted before 15 January, 2019.