Details about BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021
BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Eligible courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by MCI - Management Center Innsbruck and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10,000 EUR
Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the SDGs to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe. The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
Eligibility criteria for the BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021:
- Open to all masters' programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries and for all Executive masters' programs: All nationals.
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- Evidence of language proficiency and proof of Non-European nationality.
- A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to one or several SDGs including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals in support of the SDG(s) and explaining how their chosen MCI degree will help them achieve these aims. The motivation letter should also explain how applicants would benefit from the awarded scholarship (financial aspects).
SELECTION CRITERIA REGARDING THE SDGS:
Applications will be selected based on the following criteria-
Current (or past) commitment to the SDGs
• Degree and nature of engagement / commitment
• Evidence provided
• Impact achieved
Future commitment to the SDGs
• Feasibility of the defined goals
• Match and congruence of applicant’s SDG focus and chosen MCI degree
• Potential impact of applicants goals
Value of the BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021:
- Successful applicants of the BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021 wil receive scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
Deadline of the BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the BAN KI-MOON Scholarship, is 31st March 2021.