Details about Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), 2018
Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of New England and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AU$26,288 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AU$26,288
The university of New England is offering Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), 2018 for high-quality research higher degree students.
- Domestic applicants are considered for this scholarship.
- The applicants of Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), 2018 must be enrolled at the University of New England in a postgraduate research degree.
- Commonwealth-funded postgraduate research scholarship must not be held previously by the applicant, except if it was terminated six months ago.
- The candidates applying for Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), 2018 can not receive any other monetary award.
- Statement of Support from the Principal Supervisor.
- Research proposal.
- Certificate of citizenship or passport.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Official academic transcripts with an explanation of the grading system.
- Academic Referee Reports.
- Proof of Australian permanent residency.
- Valid evidence of up to six creative works.
- Bibliographic details of six publications.