Details about Australian Library and Information Association Scholarship 2020
Australian Library and Information Association Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Information Studies, Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Charles Sturt University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5000 plus one year membership . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 05 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5000 plus one year membership
Australian Library and Information Association Scholarship 2020 offered by the Charles Sturt University for students planning to pursue their bachelor's or masters at the university. The value of the scholarship is $5000 plus a one-year membership.
- Applicant must be enrolling or already enrolled for an Australian Library and Information Association Accredited undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Applicant must be Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied/enrolled at the university. Both on-campus and online students are eligible. OR
- Applicant must be an international student who is classified as an international student in Australia and hold an offer or already enrolled at the university.
- International students studying online from their home country or studying via CSU’s international partners in their home country are not eligible.
To apply for the Australian Library and Information Association Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the appropriate application form and submit by the deadline: 5th February 2020.