Details about Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships, 2017
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian Catholic University (ACU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than Australian permanent residents, citizens or New Zealand citizens).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant
- The Australian Catholic University offers scholarships to international applicants to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and master by research degrees at the university.
- The applicants for Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships, 2017 should be international students.
- The candidates should not be citizens and permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand citizens.
- The applicants should have an offer for undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D. program at the Australian Catholic University.
- The candidates should be a full-time student and should be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The applicants should not be a study abroad or research students.
- The candidates should have 80% average in prior studies.
- The applicants for Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships, 2017 should submit proof of academic merit (average of 80%) with the application.
- The students are assessed based on the diversity of the applicants' countries and the courses in which they are enrolled.
- The candidates applying for the research degrees are evaluated based on the association of the candidate's research proposal with the university's research strengths.
- The recipients of Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships, 2017 get half of the course fees if they are undergraduate or postgraduate students.
- The students in research programs who also receive Australian government-funded tuition fee scholarship get a living allowance of equivalent value to that of an APA stipend if it is a full scholarship.
- The scholarship does not cover Overseas Student Health Cover, visa application costs, accommodation, text or reference books, air fares, or any other costs which students may incur while pursuing their course of traveling to and from Australia.