Details about AUC Scholarships For IGCSE Students, 2018
AUC Scholarships For IGCSE Students, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by AUC. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by The American University in Cairo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The American Institute in Cairo offers financial aid to undergraduate students with financial need.
- The applicants for AUC Scholarships For IGCSE Students, 2018 should be degree-seeking full-time candidates with not less than 12 credit hours per semester.
- The candidates should have submitted their application for admission at the American Institute in Cairo and received an AUC ID number.
- The applicants should have a financial need.
- The candidates should not be on probation i.e. the candidates should not have CGPA less than 2.0.
- The applicants for AUC Scholarships For IGCSE Students, 2018 should submit a financial aid undergraduate application on Banner Self-Service with all the required documents.
- The candidates should submit an official statement of their parent's net annual salary (original copy may be required upon request).
- The applicants should also submit an official statement of their parent's pension (original copy may be required upon request), most recent business or clinic net annual income statement from CPA, real estate rental contract, and El Heyaza El Zeraia proof.
- The candidates applying for AUC Scholarships For IGCSE Students, 2018 should also submit loans or installment statements, siblings' school enrollment letter, home rental contract, medical reports, medical insurance premium, death, and divorce certificate, and proves of student loans, unpaid leave, and job contract termination.