Details about AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, American University, 2020
AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, American University, 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by American University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition + Accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than US).
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition + Accommodation
The American University is offering scholarships to international students to pursue undergraduate studies.
- The applicants for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, American University, 2020 should be international applicants and not citizens or permanent residents of the US or dual citizens of the US and another country.
- The candidates should have at least 3.8 GPA equivalent or should be in the top 10% for 9th -12th grades.
- The students are expected to have overcome challenges and obstacles and should belong to socioeconomic and global backgrounds that are diverse and underrepresented.
- The applicants should have a score of 95 in TOEFL iBT, IELTS 7.0, a score of 600 on paper-based TOEFL or above.
- The candidates should have leadership, community service, and volunteerism commitment.
- The applicants who have already enrolled or begun post-secondary studies are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, American University, 2020 should submit a completed application form.
- The students are expected to submit a curriculum vitae and academic transcripts.
- The applicants should also submit two academic recommendation letters, proof of English proficiency, bank letter and Certification of Finances for International Students (CFIS) form.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, American University, 2020 will get a contribution towards all the billable expenses like full-tuition, room, and board.
- If the candidate is not selected for 2020 AU EGL and wants to continue the application process then he/she will be eligible for partial merit scholarships.