Details about Asthma UK Centre For Applied Research Funded PhD Studentship, Swansea University
Asthma UK Centre For Applied Research Funded PhD Studentship, Swansea University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Respiratory Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,057 - Â£1890 p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 17 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,057 - Â£1890 p.a
- The Ph.D. studentship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants are required to hold an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area.
- Degree in subjects such as nursing, physiotherapy, psychology/behavioral science, exercise/sports science or geography is preferred.
- This studentship covers only UK/EU tuition fees.
- International students are required to pay the difference between UK/EU and international fees.
- Selected applicants are expected to commence their studentship in October 2016.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- A Personal statement of up to a maximum of two A4 pages should be submitted.
- Applicants will be required to submit all their academic transcripts.
- Candidates must provide two academic references.