Details about ASEAN-China Young Leaders Scholarship 2023
ASEAN-China Young Leaders Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to ASEAN nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition + stipend + other benefits
The ASEAN-China Young Leaders Scholarship Program (ACYLS) is an initiative in response to the call of the Leaders of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and ASEAN Member States (AMS) to increase people-to-people exchanges, strengthen educational cooperation and promote academic exchanges and linkages between AMS and the PRC, in an effort to foster a third pillar of socio-cultural and people-to-people exchanges within ASEAN-China relationship towards building a closer community of shared future. ACYLS is a dedicated project for ASEAN nationals, in particular young and promising professionals with working experience in ASEAN Member States. The Chinese government will provide funding for ACYLS mainly through the ASEAN-China Cooperation Fund (ACCF).
Eligibility for the ASEAN-China Young Leaders Scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of an ASEAN Member State (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Viet Nam).
- Candidates should be in sound physical and mental health and proficient in English (i.e., must possess an IELTS score of at least 6.0 or a TOEFL score of at least 80 points).
- Applicants must be holders of an undergraduate degree and under the age of 45 if applying for a master,s degree and holders of a graduate/master's degree and under the age of 45 if applying for a PhD degree.
- Candidates should be holders of at least an undergraduate degree if applying for the short-term research program.
- Applicants should be having at least one-year work experience within government agencies, public or private institutions, universities, think tanks or similar social agencies, and preferably have experience in the following:
- work related to foreign and international affairs, especially ASEAN and China-ASEAN affairs
- work or study in the PRC
- academic work on China or ASEAN-related affairs
- Candidates must not be concurrent awardees of a Chinese government scholarship and meets other admission requirements of the Chinese universities to which the applicant has applied.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in English)
- A copy of your valid ordinary passport home page
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English)
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English)
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18)
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A resume or CV including the educational background and working experience after high school
- Non-criminal record report.
- Tuition Fees
- Master's students: 4,000 RMB per month
- Doctoral students: 5,000 RMB per month
- Research scholar: 5,000 RMB per month
- One-time Settlement Fee
- International Round-trip Air Fare
- Medical Insurance.