Details about Asbestos.com Scholarships 2023
Asbestos.com Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Awareness to Asbestos-related Cancers. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Asbestos.com and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $3,000
Asbestos is a toxic mineral that causes mesothelioma, an often terminal cancer affecting more than 3,000 Americans annually. The topic you choose should bring light to the issues surrounding mesothelioma and help raise awareness about the disease, research, promising clinical trials, survivors and caregivers.
Eligibility for the Asbestos.com Scholarship:
- The scholarship is open to any undergraduate and graduate students.
- He/She must be 18 years and older at the time of application.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at a U.S. institution.
- Applicants must submit an essay of about 750 and 1,500 words.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation.
Value of the Scholarship:
- $3,000 for 1st place.
- $2,000 for 1st place.