Details about Army ROTC Scholarships For High School Students, 2022
Army ROTC Scholarships For High School Students, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by United States Army and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full-tuition scholarships, room and board in place of tuition, Additional allowances for books . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US Citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full-tuition scholarships, room and board in place of tuition, Additional allowances for books
High School Scholarships:
- Be a US Citizen
- Be 17 by October of the semester you are entering college and must not reach 31 years of age before December 31st of the year you graduate from college and receive your commission
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- Be a high school graduate or possess an equivalent certificate by September of the year you will enter college
- Receive a waiver for any arrest or civil conviction (if applicable)
Have no moral or personal conviction that will prevent you from:
- Bearing arms.
- Supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States.
The scholarship pays:
- Full tuition plus mandatory fees
- A $1,200 per year book allowance
- A $420 tax-free stipend based on academic status during the academic year