Details about Argonne Fellowships, 2024
Argonne Fellowships, 2024 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Scientific or engineering research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Argonne National Laboratory and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits package. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Argonne National Laboratory is offering fellowships to excellent doctoral scientists and engineers.
There are five types of fellowships offered, Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship, Wilkinson Postdoctoral Fellowship in Scientific Computing, Walter Massey Fellowship, Margaret Butler Fellowship in Computational Science, and Argonne Energy Technology & Security Fellowship.
- The applicants for Argonne Fellowships, 2024 should have a Ph.D. obtained within three years of the application or should be completing their degree requirements.
- The candidates are expected to exhibit splendid ability in scientific and engineering research.
- The applicants should also show a promise of becoming excellent leaders in the research they pursue.
- The candidates applying for Argonne Fellowships, 2024 should submit a curriculum vitae that includes a publications list, significant presentations, abstracts, and relevant activities.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts and a cover letter.
- The candidates should also submit a research proposal containing the title, importance, and background of the research, timeline, research approach, and resources.
- The applicants should submit an abstract in 200 words explaining the research to a general audience.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Argonne Fellowships, 2024 will get a competitive salary and benefits package.