Details about Argonne Fellowships, 2022
Argonne Fellowships, 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Scientific or engineering research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Argonne National Laboratory and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits package. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Argonne National Laboratory is offering fellowships to excellent doctoral scientists and engineers.
There are two types of fellowships offered, Maria Goeppert Mayer Fellowship and Enrico Fermi Fellowship.
The Maria Goeppert-Mayer Fellowship will be given in March and the application process begins in December of the previous year.
The Enrico Fermi Fellowship will be given in October and application opens in August.
- The applicants for Argonne Fellowships, 2022 should have a Ph.D. obtained within three years of the application or should be completing their degree requirements.
- The candidates are expected to exhibit splendid ability in scientific and engineering research.
- The applicants should also show a promise of becoming excellent leaders in the research the pursue.
- The candidates applying for Argonne Fellowships, 2022 should submit a curriculum vitae which includes publications list, significant presentations, abstract and relevant activities.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts and a cover letter.
- The candidates should also submit a research proposal containing the title, importance, and background of the research, timeline, research approach, and resources.
- The applicants should submit an abstract in 200 words explaining the research to a general audience.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Argonne Fellowships, 2022 will get a competitive salary and benefits package.