Details about ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023
ARC Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology Warwick Hillier Honours Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to AUD 7,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to AUD 7,000 per annum
The Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology (PEB) at The Australian National University is seeking applications from motivated candidates for Honours programs. Our center invests heavily in research training at all levels, and we would like to invite applicants to consider carrying out Honours research training with us.
- The student should have a strong academic record
- The student should have a willing and suitable supervisor who is affiliated with the Center of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology
- The student should have successfully gained entry into the Honors year of an undergraduate program offered by the Research School of Biology.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic records and need to submit their contact details and the name of their supervisor.
- Must provide the names and contact information of two academic referees.
- Applications for students starting in the first semester are available from November 1 through December 31. Applications for students starting in the second semester are available from May 1 through June 30.
- Applications must contain the following and be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Filled out the application (found at the top of this page);
- The academic history of the candidate;
- The applicant's identified supervisor(s) name and contact information; and
- Details of two academic references who are acquainted with the candidate and may be reached.