Details about ARA Asset Management Scholarship 2020
ARA Asset Management Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Accountancy, Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Singapore Management University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, SGD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, SGD 10,000
ARA Asset Management Scholarship 2020 provides financial support to outstanding full-time undergraduate students from the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, the School of Accountancy, and the School of Economics at the Singapore Management University in achieving higher excellence in their studies. The objective of this scholarship is to support undergraduates with demonstrated financial needs, to achieve academic excellence and to accord appropriate recognition to the recipients of the scholarship for their accomplishments.
Eligibility for ARA Asset Management Scholarship 2020:
- Full-time SMU undergraduates enrolled in the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Accountancy or School of Economics.
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Good academic achievements.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Special consideration for those with demonstrated financial needs.
Value of ARA Asset Management Scholarship 2020:
- SGD 10,000 towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses.
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award.