Details about ANU Zinkernagel PhD Scholarship 2021
ANU Zinkernagel PhD Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 27,082 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 27,082 per annum
Each year the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR) may offer a Zinkernagel PhD Scholarship to an international PhD student who was the highest-ranked successful JCSMR applicant for an Australian Government Research Program (AGRTP) International Fee-Offset Scholarship. The scholarship aims to attract international students of high caliber, with research qualifications/expertise, to pursue graduate research involving a biomedical research project for a PhD degree at the JCSMR
Eligibility for ANU Zinkernagel PhD Scholarship 2021:
The award will be available each year to a prospective student who:
- is an international student;
- is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University; and
- holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant research experience.
Value of ANU Zinkernagel PhD Scholarship 2021:
- ANU Zinkernagel PhD Scholarship 2021 provides AUD 27,082 per annum.
- The scholarship offers a stipend paid fortnightly in arrears. Students not in receipt of a fee scholarship or sponsorship may be awarded a HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship.
- Other benefits include Thesis reimbursement and paid medical, maternity and paternity leave.
There is no separate scholarship application. Students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.