Details about ANU Tuition Fee Scholarship - MPhil 2023
ANU Tuition Fee Scholarship - MPhil 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Australian National University (ANU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full fees
A number of ANU Tuition Scholarships are funded and awarded by individual Colleges and determined as part of the application process. This scholarship covers international student tuition fees.
Eligibility for ANU Tuition Fee Scholarship - MPhil:
- Applicant must be an international studemnt.
- Candidates must hold bachelor degree with first-class or upper second class honours, or a research Master degree from a recognised university.
- The applicant must be admitted to a full-time masters program at ANU.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants will receive a full tuition fees waiver.
How to apply?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.