Details about ANU Research School of Management Honours Scholarship 2020
ANU Research School of Management Honours Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Other degree in the field of Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 12,500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 12,500 per annum
The ANU Research School of Management Honours Scholarship 2020 is available to a domestic or international student who is admitted to and continues to pursue study in an Honours program supervised by the Research School.
Eligibility for ANU Research School of Management Honours Scholarship 2020:
The Scholarship shall be available to:
- Domestic and International Students
- Students admitted to an Honours year, in an area of study (such as management, marketing, international business), which is supervised by the Research School of Management;
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
Value of ANU Research School of Management Honours Scholarship 2020:
- The Scholarship is valued at an amount of AUD 12,500 and is payable in two equal amounts, with the payments to be processed following the Census Date of each semester.
Eligible commencing Honours candidates will automatically be nominated by the Research School ofManagement Honours convenor. Students will not need to submit a separate scholarship application form to receive this award.