Details about ANU Agent Based Modelling Scholarship 2021
ANU Agent Based Modelling Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of History, Language. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 27,652 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 27,652 per annum
ANU Agent Based Modelling Scholarship 2021 is offered by the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, attached to Professor Sue O’Connor’s Australian Laureate Fellowship, which is to conduct research on the earliest modern human colonisation of Island South East Asia.
Eligibility for ANU Agent Based Modelling Scholarship 2021:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree with at least upper second-class honours (first class honours is preferred) or equivalent, or a Graduate Diploma or Master degree with a significant research thesis component and/or relevant experience.
- Applicants must strong background in modelling and an interest in its application to archaeology and ecology.
Value of ANU Agent Based Modelling Scholarship 2021:
- Provides a reward of AUD 27,652 per annum. Funding for involvement in fieldwork in Indonesia (if desired), software, international travel for conference attendance in years 2 and 3 of the PhD.