Details about Annual Leukemia Scholarships 2016
Annual Leukemia Scholarships 2016 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Subjects offered by the schools. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Law Office of David P. Shapiro and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of US.
- Deadline: 09 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- Annual Leukemia Scholarships are available to the students who have been diagnosed with leukemia.
- The candidates interested in pursuing secondary or post-secondary education can apply.
- The number of scholarships provided is two.
- The candidates should submit an online application form providing all the details.
- A short statement should also be submitted with a maximum of 100 words demonstrating how you intend to further your educational goals.
- An optional essay can be provided by giving a note on how you have been diagnosed with and/or treated for leukemia and how it has affected your day to day activities. The essay provided must be between 650 words and 1,000 words.