Details about Amsterdam Merit Scholarships in Child Development and Education, 2022
Amsterdam Merit Scholarships in Child Development and Education, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Child Development and Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, between €2,000 and €12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EEA nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Amsterdam
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, between €2,000 and €12,000
- The applicant must hold a non-EEA nationality or nationalities only;
- He/She should not be entitled to receive a Dutch study grant or loan ( Studiefinanciering);
- He/She should not be eligible to pay the reduced tuition fee rate for EEA students at the UvA;
- He/She should not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship;
- The applicant should have submitted a complete application to one of the (Master’s) programmes of the UvA;
- He/She should have been (or will be) admitted to one of the (Master’s) programmes of the UvA;
- He/She be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
How to apply:
- Students of the Research Master's programme who meet the criteria wishing to apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship should send an email with their letter of motivation and a budget plan attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications for the scholarship for the Research Master’s programme Child Development and Education should be submitted before 15 January 2022.
- Only students who have been admitted to the Research Master's programme Child Development and Education can be awarded a scholarship. Selection will take place in June. Applicants will be notified before the end of June.