Details about AMBA 50th Anniversary Scholarships, 2017
AMBA 50th Anniversary Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US $8,333 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US $8,333
- The Association of MBAs is offering AMBA 50th Anniversary Scholarships, 2017 to students who are about to begin MBA program at an AMBA accredited business school.
- Six scholarships are available each worth of US $8,333 will be awarded to one candidate from each continent North America and the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Oceania, and Africa.
- Applicants of AMBA 50th Anniversary Scholarships, 2017 should submit an essay in at most 1000 words on the topic: ‘Drawing upon evidence of your commitment and capability from your previous endeavors, discuss how you plan to use your MBA to develop your responsible leadership and affect sustainable and progressive change in business and society.’
- Applicants must be ready to study MBA and have received acceptance for an MBA at an AMBA-accredited Business School.
- Applicants must not have begun their study already.
- Candidates applying for AMBA 50th Anniversary Scholarships, 2017 should have professional and academic merit with 3 years of work experience in a management role and be able to show the capability to contribute to all the aspects of the program.
- individuality, creativity, a passion for innovation and sustainability also originality and knack that will help them to stand out.
- Career progression
- Academic ability
- Professional experience
- Potential to communicate ideas and experience
- Ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial business