Details about AMARI MPhil and PhD fellowships, 2017
AMARI MPhil and PhD fellowships, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Public Mental Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Wellcome Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to researchers of Ethiopia, Malawi, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, varies
AMARI MPhil and Ph.D. fellowships, 2017 are open to researchers in Ethiopia, Malawi, South Africa, and Zimbabwe who wish to take mental health research programs at the University of Cape Town.
- Applicants of AMARI MPhil and Ph.D. fellowships, 2017 must have a master’s degree in a field relevant to public mental health.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and also be able to work in a collaborative mode as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Applicants should relocate to Cape Town for the complete duration of the program.
- Candidates must enroll for full-time study at the Centre for Public Mental Health in the Department of Psychiatry & Mental Health.
- Applicants must abide by policies, procedures, and practices of the University.
- Applicants of AMARI MPhil and PhD fellowships, 2017 must have an Honours degree or post-graduate diploma in Public Mental Health or relevant discipline of NQF level 8.
- Candidates must have at least three years work experience in a mental health, health or development related field.
- Applicants must be employed in a leadership or managerial role or have the ability for such role.
- Proof of required English language and writing proficiency must be submitted.
- Fellowship will be granted based on academic merit and ability to contribute to mental health development in African under-served areas.