Details about Al-Maktoum College Living Support scholarship (September 2024)
Al-Maktoum College Living Support scholarship (September 2024) is offered for Masters degree in the field of Islamic Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Dundee and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all execept Uk citizens.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 3,000
Al-Maktoum College Dundee is offering living support bursaries for applicants enrolling in an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2024–2025 academic year in collaboration with the University of Dundee.
Eligibility for Al-Maktoum College Hamdan Bin Rashid scholarship (September 2024):
- A conditional or unconditional offer to study should be made to the student for either of the following courses:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc, International Business and Islamic Finance MSc, and Islamic Banking, Finance, and International Business MSc
- The student is expected to enroll in your course in September 2024.
- The University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship has been given to the student.
- This bursary does not have a separate application form. The university's admissions staff will determine your eligibility, and if you are qualified for this bursary, the university will send you an official notification.
- Once you enroll at Dundee, the university's Admissions team will get in touch with Al-Maktoum College to verify your scholarship.