Details about AIT Bangchak Master Scholarship, 2022
AIT Bangchak Master Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Energy Program or Environment Engineering and Management . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and stipend
Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre at AIT is offering AIT Bangchak Master Scholarship, 2022 to masters applicants interested in the field of smart city and sustainable energy.
- Applicants of AIT Bangchak Master Scholarship, 2022 are required to have a first class bachelor's degree or equivalent in areas like Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Environment Engineering or relevant areas with a GPA of at least 85% or belong to top 10% of the graduates.
- Applicants should possess relevant research and industrial experience.
- Candidates applying for AIT Bangchak Master Scholarship, 2022 must fulfill the following criteria:
- Knowledge on Converters, prototype development/Hardware Experience
- Outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python etc
- Ability to work within a project team to achieve innovative results
- Experience in design and modeling tools or other electrical power system analysis and power electronics simulation tools
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added
- The researcher's role is to undertake innovative research which will lead to commercial products
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication
- Project proposal in maximum 2 pages that might lead to commercial products
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates
- Details of at least 2 academic referees
- Covering letter
- Relevant publications and any other work the applicant wishes to be considered with clear indication of their role