Details about AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships
AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Photography, Illustration, Graphic Design. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US Nationals.
- Degree: High/Secondary School, Bachelors
- Provided by: American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Deadline: 20 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA.
Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees in one of the following disciplines:
- Graphic design
AIGA Worldstudio Scholarships do not support: industrial design, interior design, film, architecture, landscape design, theater design, fashion design, costume design, fine art, etc.
- Please keep in mind that decisions are made based on how your work compares to students in your category (graphic design, illustration, photography). If your major/area of study can be clearly considered within one of these three categories, you may proceed with the application.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States or be in possession of a Green Card (formally known as a Permanent Resident Card or Form I-551).
- Applicants must be matriculated (or planning to matriculate) at accredited colleges and universities in the United States for the Fall 2022/Spring 2023 academic year and must maintain full-time status for the entire year.