Details about Aichi Scholarship Program
Aichi Scholarship Program is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Aichi Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees+stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to the nationals of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam..
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees+stipend
The Aichi Prefectural Government awards scholarships to graduate level students from Asian countries who are nominated by the universities in Aichi.
- 10 scholarships are given every year.
- Period of Scholarship: 6 months (as a research student) and 2 years (as a master's course student).
- Award: Living allowance of150,000 yen per month+travel expenses to Japan+tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of, and currently reside in, one of the following Asian countries:Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Applicants must be under 35 years old of age.
- Interested candidates must have a bachelor's degree or the equivalent thereof.
- Interested candidates must study a subject recognized as pertinent to the support Aichi's manufacturing industry.
- Interested candidates must have a fairly good command of the Japanese language to study and seek employment in Aichi, or have the prospect of obtaining sufficient language ability.
- Interested candidates must have the intention to seek employment at a company that has its headquarters or a branch office located in Aichi.
- Interested candidates must have a letter of recommendation from their intended place of study.