Details about Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship 2022
Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the Liggins Institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Up to NZD 27,000 pa stipend + Domestic PhD fees + Health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Up to NZD 27,000 pa stipend + Domestic PhD fees + Health insurance
Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship 2022 is offered to support a full-time doctoral student in the Liggins Institute engaged in basic or clinical research.
Eligibility for Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship 2022:
- Domestic and domestic-fee paying international students.
- Applicants must have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a PhD within the Liggins Institute and be engaged in basic or clinical research.
Value of Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship 2022:
- One Scholarship will be awarded for a period of up to three years. The award will comprise a stipend of up to NZD 27,000 per annum plus compulsory fees for domestic and international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy. International student health insurance is also included.
Selection process Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship 2022:
- Nomination is made to the Scholarships Office.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.