Details about African Humanities Program Fellowships For Research And Writing, 2016
African Humanities Program Fellowships For Research And Writing, 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities, History, Language, Culture, Anthropology, Archaeology, Study of religion. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Carnegie Corporation of New York and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals and residents of sub-Saharan Africa.
- Deadline: 02 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) offers two kinds of fellowships. Early-career postdoctoral fellowships and Dissertation-completion fellowships which are funded the Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- The applicants for African Humanities Program Fellowships for Research and Writing, 2016 should be residents or nationals of sub-Saharan Africa and should be affiliated with any institution in Nigeria, Tanzania, Ghana, Uganda or South Africa.
- The candidates applying for Dissertation-Completion Fellowships should be in their final year or writing their dissertation at a university in Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana.
- The candidates applying for early-career postdoctoral fellowships should have completed Ph.D. within the past eight years.
- The proposed projects should be done in sub-Saharan Africa.
- The applicants are expected to propose projects in the fields of language, and culture, the study of history.
- Projects in the fields of political science, sociology, law or international relations, economics are not eligible.
- The candidates for African Humanities Program Fellowships for Research and Writing, 2016 are assessed based on their merit of the project proposed, feasibility of plan.
- The applicant should show intrinsic interest in the work proposed.