Details about ACU Law - Equity Scholarship 2020
ACU Law - Equity Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Australian Catholic University (ACU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Lump sum of USD 5000 . This scholarship is open for: Eligible for Australian students.
- Deadline: 09 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Lump sum of USD 5000
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is offering ACU Law - Equity Scholarship 2020 to assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
- Applicant should be a domestic student.
- Faculty must be law.
- Any ACU Law degree is eligible.
- Can be taken at any campus.
- First year students can avail this scholarship.
- Applicant must not be a previous recipient of this scholarship.
- Applicant must provide a written statement of approximately 500 words outlining their needs and goals.
- Applicant should provide evidence of financial need such as tax assessment notice or centrelink income statement or the most recent 60 days of bank transactions and pay slips from the last 6 weeks.
Value of ACU Law - Equity Scholarship 2020:
- The Scholarship is valued at USD 5,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
- There are two scholarships available.
Applications for ACU Law - Equity Scholarship 2020 are assessed based on the strength of the written statement and financial need. The recipients will be selected by the Scholarships Office in consultation with the Dean of Law. Students are only eligible to receive the Scholarship once during their studies at ACU. The last date for the scholarship application is 9th March 2020.