Details about ACIAR - The University Of The South Pacific (USP) Scholarships, 2022
ACIAR - The University Of The South Pacific (USP) Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Agricultural, fisheries, forestry and related sectors. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and residents of ACIAR partner countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, varies
- The Australian Center for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR), a Government statutory authority in Australia is offering scholarships to ACIAR partner country's citizens and residents to pursue postgraduate programs at the University of the South Pacific.
- The candidates applying for ACIAR - The University of the South Pacific (USP) Scholarships, 2022 should be citizens and residents of Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- The applicants should have an ability to support full-time study and field work.
- The candidates should work for a sufficient period of research linked to ACIAR project two years for Ph.D. applicants, 13 weeks for Diploma applicants and 22 weeks for Masters applicants.
- The candidates applying for ACIAR - The University of the South Pacific (USP) Scholarships, 2022 should submit a proposal for the work and the scholarship will be given throughout the enrollment period and during the field work including a grant to cover the research and travel expenses.
- The scholarships are awarded for 12 months to diploma candidates, 18 months to masters candidates and 3 years for Ph.D. students.
- The recipients of ACIAR - The University of the South Pacific (USP) Scholarships, 2022 get tuition fees, a living allowance of FJD 10560/year, 12000/year married, and medical insurance.
- The recipients will also get a book allowance of FJD 750/year and establishment allowance FJD 250.
- The successful candidates who are graduate assistants should 8 hours per week to the department hosting their research.