Details about Academy Asfari Fellowship, Chatham House
Academy Asfari Fellowship, Chatham House is offered for PhD degree in the field of International Law Programme, International Security Department . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Chatham House and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine or Syria.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend + Other allowances
- Candidate applying should be from Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine or Syria, and are displaced citizens of these countries living elsewhere in the Middle East.
- Applicants must be working with or engaged in civil society, from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, or the media.
- The research topics of the candidate should be International Law Programme, International Security Department research areas.
- The fellowship offered is for six months.