Details about Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, 2017
Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any of the courses (excluding MBA) offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Essex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £4,000, as a discount on tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £4,000, as a discount on tuition fee
Academic excellence international masters scholarship, 2017 is a partial tuition fee waiver and is available for students on postgraduate taught Masters courses (excluding MBA).
- Applicants of Academic excellence international masters scholarship, 2017 must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funding their studies.
- Students must be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2017-18 (excluding MBA).
- The required academic criteria must be fulfilled by the applicants..
- applicants of Applicants of Academic excellence international masters scholarship, 2017 must firmly accept the offer of a place by 30 September 2017.
Scholarship value: If you’re an international student, took your undergraduate degree overseas and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
Bangladesh:£4,000, Canada:£2,000, China:£2,500, Ghana:£4,000, Hong Kong:£2,000, India:£4,000, Indonesia:£4,000, Japan:£3,000, Jordan:£2,000, Kazakhstan:£3,000, Malaysia:£4,000, Nigeria:£4,000, Norway:£3,000, Pakistan:£4,000, Russia:£2,000, Taiwan:£3,000, Thailand:£2,000, Turkey:£4,000, USA:£2,000 and Vietnam:£4,000.