Details about A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023
A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 50% fee remission . This scholarship is open for: Open to Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 50% fee remission
The A.G. Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships are available to international students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce from one of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. The scholarship provides up to 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
- Applicant must be a citizen from one of the designated countries (for Semester 1: Sri Lanka and Bangladesh; for Semester 2: India, Vietnam and Bangladesh).
- Candidates should be completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Students who meet the eligibility criteria are automatically considered.
Selection is made based on academic merit (ie the results you achieved in your most recent years of study).
Up to 50% fee remission for the duration of the Bachelor of Commerce (up to 300 points).
How to apply?
No application required. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award if they meet the eligibility criteria.