Details about A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship 2020
A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 1200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 1200
A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship 2020 is offered to a student studying a Master's degree in any area of economics including economic policy at the Lincoln University in New Zealand.
- Applications are invited from any student intending to, or currently studying for a Masters degree in any area of economics including economic policy.
- New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Full time and part time students are eligible to apply.
- Current Scholarship holders may reapply in a subsequent year.
Selection Criteria for A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship 2020:
The Scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The relevance of the planned research to economics or economic policy in New Zealand.
- Academic merit.
Value of the scholarship:
- One scholarship shall be offered annually. The current value is NZD 1200.
No deferment is available for A C Rayner Memorial Scholarship 2020. The Scholarship shall be tenable for one year.