Details about Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019
Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by National Association for Campus Activities and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, educational expenses, including tuition, books, fees or other related expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, educational expenses, including tuition, books, fees or other related expenses
- The Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019 is open to US nationals.
- The candidate must be full-time, matriculated undergraduate or graduate student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA Mid-Atlantic or Mid America Regions.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better at the time of the application.
- Applicants who exhibit exceptional leadership skills will be considered.
- Applicants must hold a significant leadership position on campus.
- Must have made notable contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus.
- Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered for the Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019.
- High school candidates are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants for Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019 must submit two letters of recommendation from faculty members or administrators.
- The letters must detail the candidate's skills and ability, accomplishments, leadership positions, responsibilities and training.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit the official verification of the current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
- Applicants must submit a word document answering the following questions:
- What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
- In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
- How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?