Details about Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2022
Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of Policy Issues. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by European University Institute (EUI) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, € 2,500/month + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 2,500/month + other allowances
The School of Transnational Governance (STG) at the European University Institute (EUI) is offering fellowships to early- and mid- career policy professionals for the academic year 2021-2022. The STG Policy Leader Fellowship is a global programme at the vibrant campus of an international institution.
About the Fellowship:
The STG’s Policy Leader Fellowship is a global programme providing a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills whilst participating in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences and other events, in addition to interacting with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI. The main role of the Policy Leader Fellows is to enhance their policy work and leadership potential.
Eligibility criteria for the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2022:
- Applicants must be an early- to mid-career professionals (e.g. in civil service, media and non-governmental organisations, business, public management, advocacy coalitions).
- Applicants must able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy process.
- Applicants must genuinely engage in activities involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Applicants must be eself-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the use of the fellowship.
- Applicants must be curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Value of the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2022:
- The fellowship is fully-funded with a grant of € 2,500 per month.
- A family allowance is available where appropriate.
Deadline of the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2022:
The last date to apply for the Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, is 25th January 2022.