Details about Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2017
Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Policy issues. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by European University Institute (EUI) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, € 2,500/month + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 08 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 2,500/month + other allowances
The European University Institute is offering fellowships to policy makers, civic leaders, civil servants, journalists or young scholars who possess an interest in policy issues.
- Applicants of Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2017 can be any background or nationality.
- Applicants should be potential leaders in their respective fields and be involved in policy issues, preferably at the level of politics, media, civil service, academia or non-governmental organisations.
- Applicants are provided with a flexibility to choose between periods of 3, 6 or 12 months which must be indicated in the application.
- Applicants of Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2017 should stay in Florence during the fellowship duration.
- Candidates applying for Young Policy Leaders Fellowships, 2017 should submit pdf documents of the following before the deadline:
- Letter of motivation in 2 pages describing reasons to apply for the fellowship, their interests and/or links with transnational policy issues, their future professional ambitions