Details about World Bank Group Youth Summit Competition, 2016
World Bank Group Youth Summit Competition, 2016 is offered for Other degree in the field of Business or policy, Innovation and Technology in Education, Skills for the New Economy, Gender Equality in Education, and Education in Crisis Zones. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by World Bank and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationaities.
- The World Bank is inviting applications for World Bank Group Youth Summit Competition, 2016 from all over the world.
- The applicants can be individual or team of 2-4 people.
- The candidates applying for World Bank Group Youth Summit Competition, 2016 should be aged between 18 to 35 years.
- The applicants who have a drive for innovation are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates can be students and academics, government officials, start-up founders, professionals from business or policy, or NGO leaders.
- The applicants should propose an innovative idea on how to provide young people with a quality education.
- The solution should be aimed at policy and business and relate to the themes of Education in Crisis Zones, Innovation and Technology in Education, Gender Equality in Education, or Skills for the New Economy.
- The applicants who are World Bank Group's staff, either consultants or interns are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates applying for World Bank Group Youth Summit Competition, 2016 should submit outline the proposal and should be submitted in English.
- The proposals should be between 1,000-2,500 words and should have 2 to 5 sentences summary.
- The proposals are judged based on the scope, clarity, and relevance of the problem and the proposed solution and its innovation and feasibility.