Details about Women Scholarship For Peace, UNODA, 2016
Women Scholarship For Peace, UNODA, 2016 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Peace and development-related areas. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Fully funded . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Asia/Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Fully funded
- The UN Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA) and 26 organizations contribute to non-proliferation and disarmament issues. This scholarship is offered to women from the Global South.
- The applicants for Women Scholarship For Peace, UNODA, 2016 should be in the age group of 22-32 and should be female candidates.
- The candidates should be the nationals and residents of Asia/Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Women Scholarship For Peace, UNODA, 2016 provides financial support for women who are in their early careers to take the training in areas related to peace and development.
- The candidates should have a university degree with two years of higher education and work experience.
- The applications should be submitted before the specified deadline.
- There are 140 scholarships which cover participation cost and cost of registration.
- Women Scholarship For Peace, UNODA, 2016 offers online training and in-person training.
- The participants will get a certificate from UPEACE.
- The recipients of Women Scholarship For Peace, UNODA, 2016 will get fully funded scholarships covering tuition fees, travel expenses and accommodation for 1 week.
- The program introduces participants to gender and disarmament, weapons of mass destruction and peace and development-related technologies.
- The course is composed of 1-month online training, 1-week in-person, 1-month advanced online training, and a final essay to earn credits (about 40 hours optional).