Details about Women in Information Technology Scholarship
Women in Information Technology Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Information Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6000 for one year only . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6000 for one year only
Women in Information Technology Scholarship offered by Monash University for students planning to pursue their undergraduate course at the university. The value of the scholarship is $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder, or an International student
- Must be a female student currently in Year 12 or IB, or completed Year 12 or IB previous year
- Must not have undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Must be intending to enroll in any undergraduate single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology.
To apply for the Women in Information Technology Scholarship there is no separate application process. Eligible candidates applying for the program will be considered directly.