Details about Williamson Graduate Studentship
Williamson Graduate Studentship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of History of Biology and Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14 210 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: 27 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14 210
- Williamson graduate studentship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Applicants can apply for the studentship in schemes i.e; Master’s plus Ph.D. study and Ph.D. study.
- Candidates applying for Master’s plus Ph.D. study are required to have First-class undergraduate degree or international equivalent is a related field of study.
- Applicants who exhibit a keen interest in the history of the biological sciences and medicine after 1800's are preferred.
- For Ph.D. study applicants are required to have a Masters level qualification, at Meritor Distinction level or international equivalent, in a relevant field of study.
- He/She should have experience in producing a research dissertation.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV in one or two pages.
- Previous degree academic transcripts are to be submitted.
- Applicants must provide two references.
- Candidates must also submit Case for support in 750 words.