Details about Wellcome Master’s Programme Awards 2022
Wellcome Master’s Programme Awards 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Humanities and Social sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Wellcome Trust Centre for Global Health Research and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: All countries except High-income economies.
- Deadline: 17 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend
Wellcome Master’s Programme Awards 2022 is offered by the Wellcome Trust in partnership with the MSc in Global Health University of Southampton. Wellcome Master’s Programme Awards scheme aims to train humanities and social science researchers from low and middle-income countries in Global Health. It three scholarships to students applying for this programme to start their studies in September 2022.
Eligibility for the Wellcome Master’s Programme Awards 2022 :
- Applicant must be from the following countries: UK national or national of a low, lower-middle or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank for the 2022 fiscal year.
- Applicants must be having some research experience and have clear plans for a career in research in their home countries.
- Applicants must me be having qualifications for the English language if necessary.
- Applicants must have received an offer for the MSc in Global Health commencing in September 2022.
- Applicants must apply for the scholarship by 17th May 2022 to be eligible.
Value of the Wellcome Master’s Programme Awards 2022 :
Tuition fee + Stipend ( £16,000 for one year ).