Details about Vitamin Scholarships, 2018
Vitamin Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Vitamins and Vitamin-Related Areas. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Dalhousie University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $19,000 to $21,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $19,000 to $21,000
- The applicants for Vitamin Scholarships, 2018 should be doctoral or master's students with a first-class average.
- The candidates should intend to pursue studies related to vitamins and vitamin-related products and their research.
- The scholarships are renewable for an additional year.
- The Vitamin Scholarships, 2018 are tenable only at Dalhousie University.
- The applicants should be accepted by the Dalhousie University.
- The scholarships are given to thesis programs only.
- The recipients of Vitamin Scholarships, 2018 get $19,000 (Masters) and $21,000 (Doctoral) for one year.