Details about Visiting Fellowships at SCERI, 2018
Visiting Fellowships at SCERI, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Studies on East and Southeast Asia. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by Stockholm School of Economics and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Provides tax free amount of SEK 20,000/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sweden students.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Provides tax free amount of SEK 20,000/month
The Stockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI) at the Stockholm School of Economics Visiting Fellowships for a junior or mid-career researcher.
Eligibility for Visiting Fellowships at SCERI, 2018:
- Candidates applying for Visiting Fellowships at SCERI, 2018 can be from any field with either a regional or country-specific focus.
- China and Southeast Asia (primarily Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines) are mostly focussed by the Institute during the research.
- Recipients of Visiting Fellowships at SCERI, 2018 are expected to be active in the research institute and contribute to publishing work on East and Southeast Asia.
- Applicants for Visiting Fellowships at SCERI, 2018 must submit their curriculum vitae.
- Applicant must submit a cover letter.
- Candidates must submit the material of their research proposal.
- Applicants must send the contact details of two to three references.
- Samples of any previous work journal like articles, thesis and/or working papers must be provided by the applicant.
Value of visiting fellowship:
The recipient of the fellowship will get the tax free amount of SEK 20,000/month.