Details about Visby Programme Scholarships for PhD Studies And Postdoctoral Research, 2017
Visby Programme Scholarships for PhD Studies And Postdoctoral Research, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All fields of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Swedish Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine..
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The Swedish Institute is offering scholarships to Ph.D. and postdoctoral candidates from the Baltic Sea region, Russia and the Eastern Partnership countries to conduct research in Sweden.
- The candidates applying for Visby Programme Scholarships for PhD Studies and Postdoctoral Research, 2017 should citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
- Ph.D. students applying for a part of their Ph.D. studies to be carried out in Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Postdoctoral researchers can also apply but those who hold a Ph.D. degree from 2012 or later will be given preference.
- The Senior scientists who hold a Ph.D. degree before 2012 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who lived in Sweden for two or more years, who have a permanent residence permit in Sweden, and who have been awarded more than three scholarships from SI are not eligible.
- The applicants for Visby Programme Scholarships for PhD Studies and Postdoctoral Research, 2017 will be assessed based on their academic background and the host department's expertise in the project field.
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on their personal motivation, and research proposal's strength in with regards to its originality, methodological approach, scientific quality, and relevance.
- The applicants will also be judged based on their study purpose, academic fields, universities, gender, and nationality.
- The candidates applying for Visby Programme Scholarships for PhD Studies and Postdoctoral Research, 2017 should submit an invitation letter from a Swedish university department, curriculum vitae of the supervisor including publications list.
- The applicants should also submit their curriculum vitae not exceeding three pages, university transcripts, English language certificates, and contact details of two references.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Visby Programme Scholarships for PhD Studies and Postdoctoral Research, 2017 get SEK 15,000 per month for PhD students and SEK 18,000 per month for postdoctoral researchers and senior scientists.