Details about Vietnam 50% Scholarships, 2017
Vietnam 50% Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of full-time taught Master's or Bachelor Top-up offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Huddersfield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% reduction in tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Vietnam.
The University of Huddersfield Business School and School of Education and Professional Development are offering Vietnam 50% Scholarships, 2017 for Vietnam students to pursue full-time taught Masters or Bachelor Top-up degrees.
- Applicants must be self-funded and full-fee payers from Vietnam.
- Candidates applying for Vietnam 50% Scholarships, 2017 must be applying or have applied for full-time postgraduate taught course or undergraduate top up program and received the offer from the university.
- Candidates must be nationals of Vietnam.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of other scholarships or funding to be eligible.
- Scholarships are competitive and are awarded based on the merit of the applicants.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants of Vietnam 50% Scholarships, 2017 who submit falsified or counterfeit documents and/or plagiarized or copied personal statements will be disqualified.
- A copy of the University offer letter
- Copy of CV
- Personal statement describing why they should be awarded the scholarship and how the degree would help in their career.