Details about Vice Chancellors Scholarships, London South Bank University
Vice Chancellors Scholarships, London South Bank University is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by London South Bank University (LSBU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£8,000
- Applicants are required to have a first-class honours undergraduate degree from any UK university or an international equivalent.
- Applicants who hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU's postgraduate programmes are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must have proof of key academic, professional and practical achievements.
- Applicants accomplishments must be at national or international and exhibit local impact.
- The applicants course study can be either full time or part time.
- Courses taken across more than one year will be paid on a pro-rata basis, with the total amount not exceeding £8,000.
- Selection is based on the applicant's academic performance.
- Proof of the candidates commitment towards their future career is assessed.
- Applicants academic achievement and previous practical is evaluated.
- Applicants are required to submit a completed application form.
- Scanned copies of the academic transcripts must be sent.