Details about Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Program, 2017
Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any of the courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Nelson Mandela University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, R82 782 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of South Africa .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, R82 782 per annum
The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University is offering scholarships to South African students with exceptional academic merit.
- The candidates applying for Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Program, 2017 should be citizens of South Africa.
- The applicants should be high achieving school leavers or take a break from studies for two years after Grade 12 or enter university for the first time based on the Grade 12 results.
- The candidates are expected to have an aggregate of 75% in the Grade 11 and 12 and end examinations.
- The Cambridge students with a school performance score of between 41 and 48 will be considered.
- The candidates applying for Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Program, 2017 should submit a certified copy of their ID or passport, a copy of their Gr 11 final exam results, and Gr 12 June/July exam results.
- The applicants should also submit a copy of Gr 12 September exam results and final NSC exam results.
- The candidates should have applied for an NMMU undergraduate diploma or degree.
- The applicants who have not applied for the NMMU will not be considered for the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Vice-Chancellors Scholarship Program, 2017 get R82 782 per annum.
- The scholarship is renewable for each year provided the applicant's academic performance remains of the highest standard.