Details about Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Southern Cross University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto $8000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia, New Zealand, India, Nepal.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto $8000
- Students must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
- Must meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the University including English language proficiency.
- To remain eligible for the scholarship, students must complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units.