Details about Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship
Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Southern Cross University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Australia, New Zealand, India, Nepal.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5000
Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship offered by the Southern Cross University for international students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship is $5000 paid in the second session of full-time study as a reduction in tuition fee after successful completion of the first session of study.
- The applicant must be an international onshore student wanting to study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour.
- The student must not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, India or Nepal.
- The student must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university
- Must meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the University including English language proficiency.
- To remain eligible for the scholarship, students must complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units.
To apply for Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship complete and submit the application form.